Thread: Form design!!

Unanswered: Form design!!

As a newcomer to access i am still finding out the best ways how to achieve what i want, and now i am wondering how the best way to display the following: Student Services issues cheques to those students who have been successful in their application for financial help and they are issued cheques over a period of time (max of 6) so i want a form that can display 1) student details, 2) enter details of a new cheque issued and 3) a history of all previous cheques issued. What is the best and easiest way to do this? Slainte.
    Take 'er handy!

Provided Answers: 1
    Form design!!
    As a newcomer to access i am still finding out the best ways how to achieve what i want, and now i am wondering how the best way to display the following: Student Services issues cheques to those students who have been successful in their application for financial help and they are issued cheques over a period of time (max of 6) so i want a form that can display 1) student details, 2) enter details of a new cheque issued and 3) a history of all previous cheques issued. What is the best and easiest way to do this? Slainte.
    There is a few ways to go about this. Have you designed any rough ideas yet? I would suggest trying to draw up something rough on your own, then come back and post what you have and get feedback.

For the beginning create two tables the first for the student details and the second for cheque details, and link both tables by studentNro. In the future you can add more tables like Country, City, Banks,.....for do your aplication more perfec.
    Saludos
    Norberto