Unanswered: -648 Cannot Trace Sos Why£¿

MY PROCEDURE WORK WELL ON SOME MACHINE £¬ BUT IT REPORT 648 IN SENTENCE £¨TRACE ON £© ON SOME MACHINE ¡£

Re: -648 Cannot Trace Sos Why£¿

Originally posted by clark_x
    MY PROCEDURE WORK WELL ON SOME MACHINE £¬ BUT IT REPORT 648 IN SENTENCE £¨TRACE ON £© ON SOME MACHINE ¡£
    Hi,

Please check permissions for user that running the SPL and check if the owner file is the same that running process.

Gustavo.

thank for you reply

the man who($INFORMIX_USER) create the procedure is the same man who call the dbaccess( $INFORMIX_USER - "execute procedure ...")
    the program is installed on serveral machine , most of them work well. only one machine report 648.

Re: thank for you reply

Originally posted by clark_x
    the man who($INFORMIX_USER) create the procedure is the same man who call the dbaccess( $INFORMIX_USER - "execute procedure ...")
    the program is installed on serveral machine , most of them work well. only one machine report 648.
    Hi,

Please check environment of user in this machine, this is error is problem of permissions.

Gustavo.

the OS USER = $INFORMIX_USER

i only find a doubtful point that the INFORMIXSERVER. the INFORMIXSERVER's type on the machine who don't work is ontlitcp,
    the others is onipcshm or onsoctcp ?