Red face Unanswered: page setup in reports changes

In a database which I recently converted from Access 97 to Access 2000 I have a strange problem with some reports: at runtime, the margins are set back to standard; there are quite a few reports that need landscape and small margins, but every time they are set back to portrait. Also, the stickers are set back to 1 column, instead of the 2 I created, and here also the margins are set back to some standard.
    Can anyone please help me on this?
    Thanks, Ada

Service packs

Have you installed all the latest SPs?

Sounds like a known bug...

http://support.microsoft.com/default...NoWebContent=1
    Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull

Smile Re: page setup in reports changes

Originally posted by Ada Dorgelo
    In a database which I recently converted from Access 97 to Access 2000 I have a strange problem with some reports: at runtime, the margins are set back to standard; there are quite a few reports that need landscape and small margins, but every time they are set back to portrait. Also, the stickers are set back to 1 column, instead of the 2 I created, and here also the margins are set back to some standard.
    Can anyone please help me on this?
    Thanks, Ada
    This may not help but maybe it will make you think of something to try.

I used to have this happen quite frequently and it seemed to be that is had something to do with Access defaults or windows defaults or something like that. If you look under the Tools/Options menu, you will find under the General tab some print margins. I havn't had problems with it for a while but this may be where I changed it.

Gregg