Unanswered: Combo Boxes and Subform

I have a contact database in which I have a form named frmSelector,
    On this form I have 3 combo boxes for my users to narrow down contacts for their sales calls. Their is a subform sfrmSelector which shows the calls based upon the users selection. everything works fine except when you try to add a new call, I get an error saying the contactID is null. Being fairly new at this I cant figure it out. Anyone with any suggestions. I've attatched a copy of my database.

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

The problem is that you are not passing the ContactID to the Subform to be used in the Adding of a new record. The result of this is that when you attempt to add a record nothing is been place in the ContactID Field.

The reason it is not clean for you is because your Main form is an Unbounded Form and your Sub form is bounded and you cant create an automatic connection which happens between bound forms. You need to go one way of the other: Bounded (if you really want to use sub forms effectively) or Unbounded (My preference).

Word of Advice: If you know that you are going to use forms to add and edit records, don't waste your time creating lookup fields (ContactID) in your tables. It makes it harder to program later, because they sometimes interfere with what you are trying to accomplish.
    S-

Thanks for the advice. I'll work on it, I may just redesign it from the beginning. I took this over for someone else and was trying to make the database they had work. May be alot easier to start from scratch.