Thread: Moving text box

Unanswered: Moving text box

Hi again. I have a particularly long form and can't display everything on the form without a scrollbar at the bottom. Now, I want something similar to freezing panes in Excel, where the first few fields still remain on the form even though the user may scroll past where I put them. Thanks for your help in advance.
    "For all have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God"

- God speaking through Paul

Re: Moving text box

Try placing those field in the form header. that way they will not disappear when you sroll down your form.

Originally posted by Jack Aki
    Hi again. I have a particularly long form and can't display everything on the form without a scrollbar at the bottom. Now, I want something similar to freezing panes in Excel, where the first few fields still remain on the form even though the user may scroll past where I put them. Thanks for your help in advance.

That's what I want, but I don't want the text box in the form header. I want the text boxes to remain on the form while the scroll bar navigates across the form. E.g. The text box is the name text box (this is on the left of the form), followed by address to the right, then address2 to the right and so on. On the far right of the form, there's a tick box. I want the user to be able to scroll across all the way to the right but still see the name text box.
    "For all have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God"

- God speaking through Paul