Arrow Unanswered: Copy Multi Selection in Text Box of putting lavue in Qry

I have List Box List45 (a Multi Slecetion List) and a Text Box Text28 in a form. I want to put selected value from list box to Text Box to use the same in Qry. Can any body help me to give a VBcode for the saem.

You say it is multi-select - so what behavior do you want if a user selects multiple entries in the listbox ?

Provided Answers: 1

Re: Copy Multi Selection in Text Box of putting lavue in Qry

Originally posted by bansals_vad
    I have List Box List45 (a Multi Slecetion List) and a Text Box Text28 in a form. I want to put selected value from list box to Text Box to use the same in Qry. Can any body help me to give a VBcode for the saem.
    Text28= list45.ListIndex
    This will copy the only one item which you have chosen in the list box to the textBox.

If u use multiselection, you could use a For each and separate the values with comma or any separator you want.

listindex will only return the index. To return the actual value you can use the text property. Also, if you want to handle multiple values you will have to check the selected property and test for true.

Provided Answers: 1

Lightbulb Re: Copy Multi Selection in Text Box of putting lavue in Qry

Originally posted by hammbakka
    Text28= list45.ListIndex
    This will copy the only one item which you have chosen in the list box to the textBox.

If u use multiselection, you could use a For each and separate the values with comma or any separator you want.

I mean use something like that:

Text28 = List45.Column(0, List45.ListIndex)