Unanswered: -110 in SQLCA.SQLERRD

Hi!
    I just wonder where I can see the definition of this internal error code?

Does anyone know??

/Espset

Re: -110 in SQLCA.SQLERRD

Can you post the error code in addition to what you are trying to do at that point of time ...

It will be useful if you know which platform and version of the product you are working on ...

Please read 'Must Read before posting' when you find time

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by Espset
    Hi!
    I just wonder where I can see the definition of this internal error code?

Does anyone know??

/Espset
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Sorry for not reading 'Must read before posting' first, but in my hunger for an answer....

OS390
    DB2 V.7.1

I'm trying to insert a row on a table, and I get an rsqlcode -545.
    I know what was wrong, but my question was ment in general where to find the defintion on internal error codes thar comes in SQLCA.SQLERRD.

/Espset

Originally posted by sathyaram_s
    Can you post the error code in addition to what you are trying to do at that point of time ...

It will be useful if you know which platform and version of the product you are working on ...

Please read 'Must Read before posting' when you find time

Cheers

Sathyaram

Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Also in Appendix C of the SQL Reference manual. All manuals are available from the IBM web site in PDF format.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Hi!

Thanks for your help!

But what I realy want is an translation of the internal error code!
    The rsqlcode if -545 while the return code in SQLCA.SQLERRD are -110.
    I have found out that -110 is an internal error code, but I don't know what it means..... I guess I can't look this code up in the sql reference summary - SQL return codes??

/Espset

SQLERRD is an array and there are 6 different positions within the array. The last position of the array is an internal error code. I don't know if the internal error code is meaningful to anyone but IBM. Do you have a problem understanding what the SQLCODE -545 is?
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Originally posted by Marcus_A
    SQLERRD is an array and there are 6 different positions within the array. The last position of the array is an internal error code. I don't know if the internal error code is meaningful to anyone but IBM. Do you have a problem understanding what the SQLCODE -545 is?
    No, I don't. We have solved the problem. Me and some other had a discussion about what -110 in sqlerrd means. Someone meant that they could use the translation from rsqlcodes, but I meant otherwise. And so here we are. Not knowing what -110 stands for. We know it is an internal error code, and that's it.