Unanswered: Need Help Designing A Macro...

I need an Excel genius! I have an excel s/sheet (attached) that contains data from weekly blood-test reports (19-rows). I want to show this data (each row) in a bar graph, reduce the graph-size, then stick them on a website page (3 charts in a row). You can see what I'm trying to accomplish at (www.jetcoder.com/charts.html) - I did this manually, one chart at a time, and it took FOREVER! I'd like it so that when a new coulmn of data is entered weekly, this "template?" of charts is automatically updated...then I can just grab the template and stick it on the website. Is this do-able? Email me direct at: garry@jetcoder.com
    Thanx much for your help
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Need Help Designing A Macro...

I can develop it for you

Originally posted by jetcoder
    I need an Excel genius! I have an excel s/sheet (attached) that contains data from weekly blood-test reports (19-rows). I want to show this data (each row) in a bar graph, reduce the graph-size, then stick them on a website page (3 charts in a row). You can see what I'm trying to accomplish at (www.jetcoder.com/charts.html) - I did this manually, one chart at a time, and it took FOREVER! I'd like it so that when a new coulmn of data is entered weekly, this "template?" of charts is automatically updated...then I can just grab the template and stick it on the website. Is this do-able? Email me direct at: garry@jetcoder.com
    Thanx much for your help

Originally posted by fhunth
    I can develop it for you
    That's great! Can you email me dirctly so that we can discuss the next step? garry@jetcoder.com

Thanks,
    Garry

ok

i emailed you

Originally posted by jetcoder
    That's great! Can you email me dirctly so that we can discuss the next step? garry@jetcoder.com

Thanks,
    Garry

can you help me on my as cwork im stuck on the design im designing a profit and loss account for a retail shop please can u help

PLEASE!!

Originally posted by h007
    can you help me on my as cwork im stuck on the design im designing a profit and loss account for a retail shop please can u help

PLEASE!!
    I think you replied to the wrong posting...I'm seeking help here, also.

What kind of help you need?

Originally posted by h007

PLEASE!!