Unhappy Unanswered: DTS Parametirized ExecuteSQlTask

Hi,

I have a DTS whit several SQl tasks that executes a stored procedure. The result of this execution is stored in an output parameter as global variable.

The problem is if i manually launch the DTS package, it works with no problems but after i schedule the job, i received an error in the SQl tasks i said before. What can i do to fix it?

The Error is:
    --------------
    Executed as user: SCCCOL1\sqlservices. ...t: DTSStep_DTSActiveScriptTask_4 DTSRun OnFinish:
    DTSStep_DTSActiveScriptTask_4 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_26 DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_26 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_1 DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_1 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSActiveScriptTask_1 DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSActiveScriptTask_1 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_2 DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_2 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_4 DTSRun OnError: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_4, Error = -2147220421 (8004043B) Error string: The task reported failure on execution. Error source: Microsoft Data Transformation Services (DTS) Package Help file: sqldts80.hlp Help context: 700 Error Detail Records: Error: -2147220421 (8004043B); Provider Error: 0 (0) Error string: The task reported failure on execution. Er... Process Exit Code 1. The step failed.

When you schedule a dts task as a job, the permissions used for this job varies. Who is the owner of the job, what login is being used for the sql server agent service and what is the step doing when it fails ?

Talking Permissions

Originally posted by rnealejr
    When you schedule a dts task as a job, the permissions used for this job varies. Who is the owner of the job, what login is being used for the sql server agent service and what is the step doing when it fails ?
    Hi,

Thanks for ur answer. The owner of my job is an windows authenticated user how has administrator permissions over the server, but user used to run sqlserver agent is default user: SqlServices. However in the properties, i've configured the connections like windows authentication ( i supuse that it's using my administrative account to run jobs).

In a previous post, i found that i have to doing bigger the login time-out for SQL Agent. I did it and i rebuild the package into one new with a connection with clear specifications to the server. i mean that before i've reference to [local] server and after i changed it to [NAMESERVER] SQL on my network. I scheduled this package and it works.

is it a bug of SQl Server? why Agent SQl works with a form and not with another?

Thanks,
    Maritzita