Unanswered: I want Combo Box to pull up Blank

I have a form on which I have put a Comb-Box with a drop-down field list that either says Yes or No. I have the combo Box set up in my main Table (Emp Data Table) as a combo Box with the dropdown box. On the form I set the control source of the combo Box to feed from that field of the Emp Table. All I want to do is to make it that the box is blank until I actually select the Yes or No answer. How can I do this?

Thanks!

Shiloh

Provided Answers: 1

Question Re: I want Combo Box to pull up Blank

Originally posted by Shiloh917
    I have a form on which I have put a Comb-Box with a drop-down field list that either says Yes or No. I have the combo Box set up in my main Table (Emp Data Table) as a combo Box with the dropdown box. On the form I set the control source of the combo Box to feed from that field of the Emp Table. All I want to do is to make it that the box is blank until I actually select the Yes or No answer. How can I do this?

Thanks!

Shiloh
    As long you didn't set its value, it will still blank

You can set it like that
    Me.combo= "your set value"

Re: I want Combo Box to pull up Blank

Thanks!

Shiloh
    You could use the code me.combo = null
    Maybe that helps...

Greetz

Re: I want Combo Box to pull up Blank

Thanks!

Shiloh
    'me.combo = null' sets the combo blank,

greetz