Red Earth Technologies announces the release of version 1.3 of Superior SQL Builder, its SQL tool that allows users to visually build complete SQL scripts without typing any code.
Superior SQL Builder introduces new SQL scripting technology, allowing users to quickly and easily transform their database data. In version 1.3 this scripting technology has been extended and enhanced so that complex SQL scripts can be built in less time and with greater ease.
This new version of Superior SQL Builder has also introduced many new key features, including:
* A comprehensive Query Builder that can be used as a stand-alone component, or integrated into other components.
* Over 30 new Script Templates, allowing a wider range of SQL to be built.
* The ability to export database data in a variety of formats such as XML, HTML, tab separated, SQL 'Insert' statements, or in user-customizable formats.
* Simplification of Input Scripts in the Script Template Builder.
* Video tutorials that demonstrate how to gain maximum benefit from Superior SQL Builder.
Superior SQL Builder's drag-and-drop interface allows Database Administrators, developers and other IT Professionals of any expertise to quickly develop entire SQL scripts. Users have complete control over the SQL that is generated. They can use the intuitive interface provided to create and generate scripts, or they can programmatically access the Document Object from within their own applications.
Superior SQL Builder supports MySQL, Microsoft Access, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
Superior SQL Builder runs on Windows 98 and above.