Unanswered: adodc doesn't retrieve records from mysql
Hello to everybody,
I've spent almost 2 weeks to build an application in Visual Basic 6 and I use adodc to connect through DSN to a mysql server. All controls (Data Combo, DataGrid and DataList) bounded to those adodc controls works fine on computers that have Visual Studio installed on. When I've tried to test the exe builded with vb6 on other computers that don't have visual studio installed on all the controls doesn't have any records retrieved from mysql server.
I've registered all activeX used in project but still the same problem. The forms are loaded succesfully but the controls are empty.
I've got the fix for my problem: it was a ddl (MSBIND.DLL) that need to be registered.
Unfortunatelly when I try to push a buton that execute an insert statement the application crush. This is strage because the update statement works fine. And this is happened only on the computers that don't have Visual Studio installed on. On my PC this works great!