Unanswered: -

-
    Last edited by TheGame7; 12-10-03 at 10:38.

Yes. It depends on how you setup the child form ...

I understand you perfectly. I still stand by what I said before ... It depends on how you setup the other form ... Is it bound to a table? Query? If so, populating the table (or table the query runs on) will do the trick ... If the form has unbound controls you might have to do more work to hook everything up and display the data ...

You have to provide more details of what you're trying to do and how you've designed your forms to get a better answer.

Try this out

Getting the new form to open with the records you need can be achieved by using the DoCmd.OpenForm "where condition" argument, like this:

DoCmd.OpenForm "frmBookings", acNormal, , "HERE GOES YOUR WHERE CONDITION", acFormEdit

Where condition is dependent on how your data model looks like. If the records in the new form correspond to the main form, then it will look similar to

[RefID]=[<MainForm>RefID]

If the records in the new form correspond to the subform of the main form, it will look like

[ID]=[<MainForm.Subform>RefID]

RefID in both examples is the field that matches the ID (or whatever else) field on the newly opened form, and stuff in <> should of course be replaced by something like Forms!frmName, etc...
    Replies based on my configuration: Windows XP / Microsoft Office Access 2003 unless specified otherwise.