Thread: Forms Migration

Question Unanswered: Forms Migration

We are working with inp (CUI mode ) and 4.5 Character based applications.We like to go for GUI based forms 6i applications.The time need to move these application is very short.Please suggest any good
    forms migration tool with best quality and cost effective.

Re: Forms Migration

DEAR JOHN KELVIN,

WAYNE BURT TECHNOLOGIES AN ORACLE PARTNER HAVE A FANTANSTIC SOLUTION FOR EXACTLY WHAT U R LOOKING FOR.

THEY HAVE MIGRATED 212 FORMS OF SIMILAR TO THAT OF YOUR NEED IN JUST 3 DAYS IN A LEADING BANKING APPLICATION.

PLEASE CONTACT mdsadiq@wayne-burt.com for further details.

Originally posted by JohnKelvin
    We are working with inp (CUI mode ) and 4.5 Character based applications.We like to go for GUI based forms 6i applications.The time need to move these application is very short.Please suggest any good
    forms migration tool with best quality and cost effective.

Re: Forms Migration

Originally posted by sadiq
    DEAR JOHN KELVIN,

WAYNE BURT TECHNOLOGIES AN ORACLE PARTNER HAVE A FANTANSTIC SOLUTION FOR EXACTLY WHAT U R LOOKING FOR.

THEY HAVE MIGRATED 212 FORMS OF SIMILAR TO THAT OF YOUR NEED IN JUST 3 DAYS IN A LEADING BANKING APPLICATION.

PLEASE CONTACT mdsadiq@wayne-burt.com for further details.
    Hi Sadiq,

Can you confirm me Weather the tool you mentioned suppors V2 style triggers with proper screen alignment,renaming etc ...

Thumbs up solution

Hi,

We have a tool that supports V2style trigges in .inp(Text Formate) and also in Forms 4.5,5.0 and 6i(Not supported by any product in this world).I have fever technical knowledge but still I know this is a very powerful tool as it is developed using Antlr and OracleForms Api(Don't ask about Antlr as Iam not aware of this).

www.wayne-burt.com

mdsadiq@wayne-burt.com

regards,
    Sadiq