Provide on-site support to Systems Integration in Topeka, KS. Software engineer participating in the full systems life cycle (requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and implementation). Software development will occur using Oracle 8i, Forms 5.0/6.i, and Reports 3/6i. Development environment is primarily NT/2000 based, with some opportunity to be involved in Unix-based Oracle development.

1. Minimum of 3 years software development experience, preferably with a major sql-based database.

2. BS degree in a technical field preferred.

5 Years continuous work experience in the US, with a valid SSN.

Drug screening also required. Employment continuing is contingent on employee passing background investigation.

1. Experience with the full systems life cycle, including the front end (requirements, analysis, design) and backend (testing, documenetation).

2. Strong experience with Oracle 8/8I based development in an NT environment.

3. Strong experience with Forms 5.0 or higher (including 6i), Reports 3.0 or higher (including 6i), SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Packages/Procedures/Functions, DB triggers, etc.

4. Strong experience in relational database design. Experience with database modeling tools a plus (e.g. CASE tools, Designer 2000, ERWIN, etc.).

5. Experience with such tools as Oracle Enterprise manager, TOAD, Platinum's products, etc. a big plus.

6. Experience with C and Pro*C a plus.