Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    7

    Post Unanswered: Sybase Replication

    i had setup replication between two remote server and one central server.
    initally the Structure of both the remote and central server is same.
    The replication is working fine.
    now I create an table in the remote server.
    after creating the table i run the replication script.
    all the data from other tables is getting replicated.
    only the data from the newly created table is not getting replicated.
    i want that this table should also gets replicated into the central server.
    how can i do this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    19

    Re: Sybase Replication

    Originally posted by gautamvegad
    i had setup replication between two remote server and one central server.
    initally the Structure of both the remote and central server is same.
    The replication is working fine.
    now I create an table in the remote server.
    after creating the table i run the replication script.
    all the data from other tables is getting replicated.
    only the data from the newly created table is not getting replicated.
    i want that this table should also gets replicated into the central server.
    how can i do this?
    On your primary table do the following
    sp_setreplicate mytable,true
    go

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    7

    Unhappy Re: Sybase Replication

    Originally posted by babambites
    On your primary table do the following
    sp_setreplicate mytable,true
    go

    i have sybase anywhere 8
    i run sp_setreplicate <tablename>,true
    but it did'nt work

    no error in replication

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    19

    Re: Sybase Replication

    Originally posted by gautamvegad
    i have sybase anywhere 8
    i run sp_setreplicate <tablename>,true
    but it did'nt work

    no error in replication
    Hi,

    I thought you were working on Sybase ASE Replication Server,
    I don't know about ASA

    best regards,

    toon

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Willy is on vacation
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: Sybase Replication

    Originally posted by gautamvegad
    i want that this table should also gets replicated into the central server.
    how can i do this?
    In a SQL Remote setup, any and all DDL changes must be propogated via passthrough mode from the consolidated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •