Unanswered: Listbox Scroll bars

Hi! Does anybody help me how to get horizontal scroll bars in a multiple column listbox.

Thanx
    Vad

It should do it automatically, have you set the column widths in the properties of the listbox?

If they add up to less than the listbox width it will not show horizontal scroll bars.
    Access XP & WinXP Pro

Actually the width I added was more than the width of the Listbox.

I set column width property as 0";1"("0" for not displaying !st Column)

And the Listbox Width as 1.54"

I am not getting the horizontal scroll bars, but I am getting the vertical scroll bars

Thanks

Originally posted by xander
    It should do it automatically, have you set the column widths in the properties of the listbox?

If they add up to less than the listbox width it will not show horizontal scroll bars.
    Vad

ah, I see what you mean now. I don't think it will display scroll bars if the actual data in the column is greater than 1" (or 2.54cm to us europeans!) - you would have to increase the size of the column width from 1" to the maximum length of that field.

If you are only using two values would be better to use a combo box?
    Access XP & WinXP Pro

If I Hide the first column I am not getting the scroll bars. If I don't hide the first column I am getting scroll bars. Still I am not getting the Full length of text. I am sending the sample database. I have to use list box here, because I am using here two list boxes two select from one list box to other.

Thanks

Originally posted by xander
    ah, I see what you mean now. I don't think it will display scroll bars if the actual data in the column is greater than 1" (or 2.54cm to us europeans!) - you would have to increase the size of the column width from 1" to the maximum length of that field.

If you are only using two values would be better to use a combo box?
    Vad