Unanswered: VB proj - Professional look

Hi buddies,
    My project in VB is almost done, but it doesnt seem professional enough. Can somebody give me some tips as to how do I give a professional look. I also visited sites like a1vbcode.com and freevbcode.com, to see how others have done it, but doesnt seem to be of help to me. Plz guide.
    Thanx

Re: VB proj - Professional look

This is a difficult question to answer without seeing your program and you defining what you may consider to be a professional appearance of an app.
    But, when I build applications or db's there are two things that are foremost on my agenda. 1) Create a program that works and 2) Consider the ease of use for the user.
    One can create an app with all kinds of "Bells & whistles", but that's "eye candy" that really isn't necessary for app's operations. I find that the "simplest" layouts are the best. Input boxes are in a logical order (and tabbed correctly), form colors are standard and returned data is in a logical, orderly presentation.
    Good Luck

Originally posted by Swaroopa
    Hi buddies,
    My project in VB is almost done, but it doesnt seem professional enough. Can somebody give me some tips as to how do I give a professional look. I also visited sites like a1vbcode.com and freevbcode.com, to see how others have done it, but doesnt seem to be of help to me. Plz guide.
    Thanx
    Rick Knight
    KnightShift Office Solutions and Horse Breaking
    VB, VBA, FileMaker, Access Solutions, Web Solutions

thanx

Thanx for ur advice. I shall make my proj as simple and easy to use as possible. I like ur advice. Thanx

If you provided some snapshots of your application, it would easier to make recommendations. Why do you perceive your application is not professional ?