Unanswered: Problem with Views in CaseStudio 2.0

hey all,

Has anyone noticed how when you want to look at your Views in CaseStudio 2 it cuts them off after the 3rd line? This is what i am talking about: say you have a database and some Views you created based off of it. So when you want to take a look at your Views you go to Model>Text Objects and select Views. So you pick one of your Views and it only shows you the first 3 lines of code. I don't understand why this is happening. I tried to mess with any and all options I could find but nothing worked.

Here is an example. The following is what I see when i try to look at one my Views:

"Create view "ADDSTUDENTTARGET" ("DEMOGRAPHICID","ETHNICITYID","REFERRERID","STUDE NTID","ACADEMICYEARID","DOB","EMAIL","FNAME","HOME ADDRESS1","HOMEADDRESS2","HOMECITY","HOMECOUNTRY", "HOMEPOST","HOMESTATE","LNAME","MAILINGADDRESS1"," MAILINGADDRESS2","MAILINGCITY","MAILINGCOUNTRY","M AILINGPOST","MAILINGSTATE","MNAME","PHONE1","SEX", "SSN","STUDENTACTYPE","STUDENTACSTATUS","STUDENTST ATUS","STUDENTSTATUSFLAGS","STUDENTTYPE","STUDENTT YPEFLAGS","SUPPCOLLEGEID","CURRENTOU","MAJORID","O USTUDENTTYPE","VA","SUPPHSID","HOMEHS","HSADDR1"," HSADDR2","HSCITY","HSSTATE","HSPOST","HSPHONE","LO GINID","USERNAME","PASSWORD","FLAGS","ACCOUNT","SA CCOUNT","AMOUNT") as
    select
    DEMOGRAPHIC.DEMOGRAPHICID,
    DEMOGRAPHIC.ETHNICITYID,
    DEMOGRAPHIC.REFERRER
    /"

There should be a lot more lines after the "/" but I can't get them to show.

Help!

thanks.
    Last edited by my_lou; 12-05-03 at 12:06.

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    desc user_views
    Name Null? Type
    ------------------------------- -------- ----
    VIEW_NAME NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
    TEXT_LENGTH NUMBER
    TEXT LONG

PLEASE note the LONG datatype.
    Many viewers have a configurable option
    which controls the maximum number of
    characters to display for a LONG datatype.

so where is that option is Case Studio 2? i've looked for it through and through and can't find it.