Unanswered: Alignment of forms, ex top; left etc

Hi
    Can anyone help me please?
    I am trying to work out how to align a form on the screen. Using Excel VBA i know that you can do this from code by specifying Top and Left properties of the form. Is there any way of doing this from Access?

I'll explain deeper in case it helps...

I have a main form that appears in the center of the screen by default. I have three text boxes that the user can type dates into to search on a subform embedded within the main form. Next to each of the textboxes is a 'calendar' button. I have another form with a calendar control on it.

When the user clicks the calendar button, the calendar form is displayed and when a date is chosen, the date is transferred to the appropriate box. All i would like to do is have the calendar form displayed with no border, just below the calendar button that was clicked.

Sorry that this is long-winded but i wanted to explain my situation!

Thanks again,

sugarflux x

Re: Alignment of forms, ex top; left etc

You can use Access' MoveSize method (or macro action). Search in Help for MoveSize. Essentially you open the form and then move it and size it to where you want it to be.

Hope this helps

Originally posted by sugarflux
    Hi
    Can anyone help me please?
    I am trying to work out how to align a form on the screen. Using Excel VBA i know that you can do this from code by specifying Top and Left properties of the form. Is there any way of doing this from Access?

I'll explain deeper in case it helps...

I have a main form that appears in the center of the screen by default. I have three text boxes that the user can type dates into to search on a subform embedded within the main form. Next to each of the textboxes is a 'calendar' button. I have another form with a calendar control on it.

When the user clicks the calendar button, the calendar form is displayed and when a date is chosen, the date is transferred to the appropriate box. All i would like to do is have the calendar form displayed with no border, just below the calendar button that was clicked.

Sorry that this is long-winded but i wanted to explain my situation!

Thanks again,

sugarflux x
    Andy Briggs
    Elmhurst Solutions Limited
    Database Development and Consultancy
    http://www.elmhurstsolutions.com