Unanswered: Problems importing value from query to form

This is probably just a newbie question, but anyhow:

I'm trying to show the outcome of a query named "Provtot" in a textfield in a form. The query works fine when executed (uses several tables to calculate a total called "Totalt"), but when I try to import this value into the textfield it doesn't work. I have entered "=Provtot!Totalt" as the Control source, but all I get is "#Name?".

How do I fix this?
    - Morty

Re: Problems importing value from query to form

Originally posted by morty
    This is probably just a newbie question, but anyhow:

I'm trying to show the outcome of a query named "Provtot" in a textfield in a form. The query works fine when executed (uses several tables to calculate a total called "Totalt"), but when I try to import this value into the textfield it doesn't work. I have entered "=Provtot!Totalt" as the Control source, but all I get is "#Name?".

How do I fix this?
    Is the form recordsource is set to the name of query "Provtot"?

Re: Problems importing value from query to form

Originally posted by skodidhi
    Is the form recordsource is set to the name of query "Provtot"?
    It wasn't....

...now I get the calculated value in the textfield, but instead of calculating the value of the current record it pops up a box that tells me to input the parameter value. I guess this is caused by wrong syntax in the WHERE-part of my query (?). My current query uses the following syntax in the WHERE-part:

...WHERE selgernr=[SelgerID];

(SelgerID is the primary key of the table visualised in the form)

How do I make Access understand that the SelgerID in the query is the same as the SelgerID in the current record?
    - Morty