Unanswered: can't run VB code at home?

I am trying to do some VB in access on my home PC and i can't get it to work. Is it possible that I don't have visual basic installed? i have office 2000. If that is the case, where can i download the necessary files in order for this to work?

thanks

What is you error message? Are you missing libraries?

It is possible that you don't have all of Access Features installed, Go to the "Add/Remove features" part of the Access Installation and see what you have installed, but that should only affect certain componets and not Access as a whole.

S-

Open a code module. Select the Tools Menu then the References item. A dialog box with a list of system references is displayed. Look for ANY references that contain a Check Mark but indicate 'MISSING'.

It would look something like this:

[x] MISSING ISA Help COM Component 1.0........

Go through the list and UNCHECK any references that are MISSING (Ususally all checked referenced are at the top of the list). That should do it. Access reacts pretty strangely to missing references.

ok, no missing references that i could see...

getting Run Time error '2450'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails error.jpg  

Where and how you make the reference to the form maybe that is the problem.
    Saludos
    Norberto

Unfortunately for all of us, Microsoft considerably changed Visual Basic when they introduced "references" into good ol' VBA. It created a situation in which a lot of applications abruptly ceased to be portable. In fact, you can create a situation where the simplest database "inexplicably fails to compile" as Access seems to have forgotten what, say, a RecordSet object is. There's really nothing to be done about it. All of those modules have to be installed on the target computer, and referenced, and those references can break.
    ChimneySweep(R): fast, automatic
    table repair at a click of the
    mouse! http://www.sundialservices.com