Smile Unanswered: date format problem in access2000 Help Me ;)

-I have a tblPayDates, and the field DueDate as Date/Time Short format ex..31/11/03 which is dd/mm/yy Access 2000 it automatically assigns it that way
    -I have a form ‘frmPayDate’, with 3 fields clientID, firstdate, period, and an ‘insert’ button to automatically insert the due dates into the tblPayDate without having to type the due dates over and over again. Also have a subform sfrmPayDate with 2 fields, clientID, DateDue which is connected to the tblPayDate to display the Due Dates after they are inserted byt the insert button. The ‘insert’ button has the following code:

Private Sub cmdAddDates_Click()

Dim x As Integer
    Dim d As Date
    Dim dd As Date
    Dim strSQL As String

On Error GoTo Err_cmdDates

x = 0

If [txtquotas] >= [period] Then
    Beep
    MsgBox "Can't add more dates", vbCritical + vbOKOnly, "Atention"
    Exit Sub
    Else
    DoCmd.SetWarnings False

Do While x < [period]
    d = DateAdd("m", x, [firstdate])
    dd = d

strSQL = "insert into tblPayDates values ('" & Me.clientID.Value & " ', #" & dd & "#);"

DoCmd.RunSQL strSQL 'append pay dates

x = x + 1

Loop
    End If

DoCmd.SetWarnings True

Exit_cmdDates:
    Exit Sub

Err_cmdDates:
    Resume Exit_cmdDates

End Sub

When I open the ‘frmPayDate’ again, and in the subform sfrmPayDate it displays the Due Date as mm/dd/yy format and not like I set it up in the tblPayDates as DateDue, short format, ‘dd/mm/yy’. How can I make it to display in the ‘dd/mm/yy’ format and not the ‘mm/dd/yy’ format??? OR How can I make the Access Date/Time format as ‘mm/dd/yy’?? That way, I can have all my dates in one format!!

Also, if I have a date that is past the 12th day, example, ‘dd/mm/yy’ format 13/11/03 and I open the sub form where it displays the Due Date, the Due Date field is displayed as ‘03/11/13’ and so on…… I have the file online for download to see what I mean! For some reason I’ve spent too much time trying to figure it out, please help me!!! Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Date format

Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull