Unanswered: call executable exe from vb

Hi All,

Iam using Shell function to call another executable programe which developed in c++,problem here i want executable program should take my form size.
    Many Thanks

Re: call executable exe from vb

if u want to send form size then u have a .exe file that should take command line argument,so u can send form size by calling that .exe file using shell

Originally posted by latief
    Hi All,

Iam using Shell function to call another executable programe which developed in c++,problem here i want executable program should take my form size.
    Many Thanks

Thanks for your reply ,a.exe is not my development its develop by company vendor so i don't have source code and how can i use command line argument please give men simple example

Re: call executable exe from vb

hai da

if u want to pass the parameter or arguments or data to the particular .exe file we have use to following format

<return type>main(int argc,char argv[])
    {.
    .}

int argc is used to store intger values of how many parameters passing to the main program

char argv is used to store array of values passing to the main function

bye

Originally posted by latief
    Hi All,

Many Thanks