Unhappy Unanswered: KeepTogether on multiple Subreports? ARGH

Ok... i have been beating my brains out trying to figure out how to keep the header with the detail of multiple subreports. Anyone have any idea?

The KeepTogether Property is not helping me for some reason. The background on this project is that it is a Job Description that has many sections: e.g., job summary, Minimum Skills, Minimum Education, etc.

So each area requirement is a subform... and when it gets printed... the subreports will often have the header (aka the label for the type of requirement- "Minimum Administrative Skills") floating by itself on the bottom of the page... and the detail of the section follows on the next page. OH PLEASE OH PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEE!

Rachel

Can you post a working sample?

Brent

Sure.. thanks for looking at it. So... i am attaching an example of the report (job description) and you will notice on page 2 there is the Heading "Supervises: Nature of Work" and then "Technical" appears on the next page. It is not keeping it together. I want it to force "Supervises: Nature of Work" and "Technical" to be on the next page because i don't want the header ("supervises...") to be floating out there... make sense??? Thanks!!
    Attached Files Attached Files