Unanswered: Adding records to a remote MS Access database on a web server

I have bungled my way through creating an asp file. My workstation pc can connect to, and download all records from a table, from a pc, on our company intranet that is running IIS. Both databases are MS Access. This process works without any problems using my asp file.
    What I'm trying to do now is to be able to add a record to the table on the intranet pc from my remote pc. Everything I have found so far to do this involves an asp form page and a submit button. I would like to be able to do this directly from Access and asp.
    Can someone point me in a direction
    Thanks,
    Scott

Re: Adding records to a remote MS Access database on a web server

If you do not want to use a submit so as to post your page , you can use xml-http.

Originally posted by ready4data
    I have bungled my way through creating an asp file. My workstation pc can connect to, and download all records from a table, from a pc, on our company intranet that is running IIS. Both databases are MS Access. This process works without any problems using my asp file.
    What I'm trying to do now is to be able to add a record to the table on the intranet pc from my remote pc. Everything I have found so far to do this involves an asp form page and a submit button. I would like to be able to do this directly from Access and asp.
    Can someone point me in a direction
    Thanks,
    Scott

What do you mean by directly ? What are you using to select records from the access database ?