Angry Unanswered: LOAD Utility Problem

Hi,

I was using LOAD to populate a table having 1.2 Million records. I got the error message :

Database Connection Information

Database server = DB2/6000 7.2.3
    SQL authorization ID = DB2USER
    Local database alias = SPEEDEC

SQL3109N The utility is beginning to load data from file "/home/ranjit/PRODDATA_DEC_8_2003".

SQL3500W The utility is beginning the "LOAD" phase at time "12-11-2003
    17:31:31.339816".

SQL6100N The partitioning map in the data file and the partitioning map for the database are not the same.

SQL6100N The partitioning map in the data file and the partitioning map for the database are not the same.

DB20000I The TERMINATE command completed successfully.

Could any one help me out ? The tablespace hasn't been set to "BACKUP PENDING" state. So this means the load operation hasn't entered the first phase.

Regards

Ranjit

Re: LOAD Utility Problem

Originally posted by ranjitbh

When looking at the description in the Message Reference it should be clear what to do. There seems to be a mismatch between your loadfile and the current configuration. Unfortunately the message reference isn't always right, it doesn't take bugs into account

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Re: LOAD Utility Problem

Hi,

looks like you tried to load into a partitioned database installation without doing a db2split first. Please read up on partitioning and load.

Johann

Originally posted by ranjitbh
    Hi,

I was using LOAD to populate a table having 1.2 Million records. I got the error message :

Database Connection Information

Database server = DB2/6000 7.2.3
    SQL authorization ID = DB2USER
    Local database alias = SPEEDEC

SQL3109N The utility is beginning to load data from file "/home/ranjit/PRODDATA_DEC_8_2003".

SQL3500W The utility is beginning the "LOAD" phase at time "12-11-2003
    17:31:31.339816".

DB20000I The TERMINATE command completed successfully.

Could any one help me out ? The tablespace hasn't been set to "BACKUP PENDING" state. So this means the load operation hasn't entered the first phase.

Regards

Ranjit