Unanswered: word perfect not

Every time I print a document with more than one page I lose the spacing on the header of the second page. So what happens is a sentence starts right at the top of the page. I can not get the second page to start 2 inches off the top. All following pages are similar. Help.

Re: word perfect not

If there is no header for the second page or you have it turned off (supressed) the top margin defaults to whatever setting you have. Since the Header actually acts like a tab moving things only when necessary you should make the default margin for your documnet 2 inches at the top. If there is a header and if fits there it will print without shifting the start of body text on that page if there is no heading it will still start in the same place.

Every time I print a document with more than one page I lose the spacing on the header of the second page. So what happens is a sentence starts right at the top of the page. I can not get the second page to start 2 inches off the top. All following pages are similar. Help. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]