Angry Unanswered: Modify A Field specified in another field. Pleaes Help!

For example, a field in a table that can specify what field to modify. I want to be able to populate the field specified with the result of an expression.

PV1_Field = "Title"

I want to be able to populate the "Title" field with a concat of other fields.

The issue is that I want to pick appart inventory numbers to populate fields like t-shirt size and such, but for new product types I want to be able to specify how to pic the inventory number apart and what fields what portions of the inventory number should populate. Such as with t-shirts the right most character is the size, so for that product type the first PV (product variable) would be PV1_Field = T_Size but how do I get it to actually populate the field specified instead of changing the value of PV1_Field ? ? I have tons more confusing information if it would help you help me I hope I explained my dilemma well.

Thanks
    Last edited by PainGypsy; 12-12-03 at 16:50.

Please Help

I'm sure there is a way to do this. I have been looking into using recordsets and setting it by using:
    rstInventory.Fields(PV1_Field) = right(inventroy_number, 1)

But I have not been able to try this and have just gotten DAO enabled and hope to try it this weekend. If you know of any way to accomplish what I am trying or know that what I mentioned will or won't work, PLEASE let me know

Thanks again