Unanswered: access report view

hi all ,
    i have a problem with access reports that is whenever i change the page orientation and margins , they report works fine at that time but when i try to run it later on, say 1 days after the changes were made , the report returns back to its previous state .
    i am using access 2000 .

many thanks

Once the report is in Design view and the margins are then set and the report Saved....the margin settings should stay with the report.

Red face

thanks for replying cyberlynx but that is exactly the problem , i always do the changes in the design view but they do not presist .

Originally posted by moiwarlord
    thanks for replying cyberlynx but that is exactly the problem , i always do the changes in the design view but they do not presist .
    Try specific printer instead of standard printer in the page settings
    it might solve your problem

Provided Answers: 1
    Please excuse me if this is a dumb question... but are you saving the report after you print it? I remember having some problems with printing a report and then closing it, assuming changes would be saved and being grossly dissappointed.

Originally posted by CyberLynx
    Once the report is in Design view and the margins are then set and the report Saved....the margin settings should stay with the report.

Another thought: After saving and having the ability to preview the report the margins can be adjusted there also ... And those changes are also permanent until reset ...