Unanswered: retrieving the value from a one-cell table

how do one with vba code retrieve the value of the only cell in a one-cell table that will not grow, its function is only to store that value (could be updated, but still only one).

And, how do one fetch that value with the Builder as well?

I want to use it in calculations, and sometimes to store it in other fields/cells. Example: the VAT percentage. I need it stored, as I also want to easily access it from outside of Access, for example from Word fields.

Provided Answers: 1

Re: retrieving the value from a one-cell table

Originally posted by kedaniel
    how do one with vba code retrieve the value of the only cell in a one-cell table that will not grow, its function is only to store that value (could be updated, but still only one).

And, how do one fetch that value with the Builder as well?

I want to use it in calculations, and sometimes to store it in other fields/cells. Example: the VAT percentage. I need it stored, as I also want to easily access it from outside of Access, for example from Word fields.
    You can use a Record Set

Provided Answers: 1
    You could declare a global variable and set it to the value in your table on application startup. Then you can access that variable from anywhere else in the application without issues.

As far as exporting to Word is concerned, that would be a simple DataSource in the mail merge toolbar.