I can't seem to access a asp page in explorer, I have set up my connection to oracle using the Oracle Provider for OLE DB, in a UDL file. I entered my username and password, tested connection and it said connection made.
Pasted the line from UDL file in notepad which said my Provider, password, and user id into Dremweaver into the correct area. This worked fine and I could see my database with it tables, then created a recordset, tested this and this displayed my data from the table.
But when I inserted a dynamic table, and used that recordset, I have had nothing but errors, when previewed in explorer.
First one was "ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0E7A)
Provider cannot be found"
I then went and changed the include from file to virtual, and the following error is displayed:
"The include file 'Connections/oracle.asp' was not found."
oracle.asp is the file with the info abt provider, password userID.