Question Unanswered: invalid bookmark error

I am writting and hoping that someone can help, I've been getting invalid bookmark errors on an access 97 db running on nt4/sp6 for the past 2 weeks, A compact and repair will actually corrupt the whole database so it cant even be opened. The corrupted records would be one or two records from 1000 and they are showing their values as #Error. If i make the db work by going to backups and importing objects one by one then a few days later after 2 particular users have accessed the same record , we get the invalid bookmark error again. I have checked the db and there are no linked tables in it. I am using a delphi front end to access the information.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    I guess the first question is have you been able to pinpoint the difference between the records that are erroring out? There must be some character that your compact/repair isn't agreeing with.

Alternately, you may have a proc in your front end that is not reconciling properly. Which version of Delphi are you using, and which data objects are you using? TClientDataSet?

when i import a copy of the table through tab delimited txt file the memo field seems to have corrupted partly. ( some have and some havnt)

I am using delphi 5
    however I have the program running from 6 machines across the network but only one machine seems to corrupt the data every time