Unanswered: Access 2002 printing

Hi,

I have an XP machine running office XP. I am printing to a lexmark optra 412. When I print from Access, it only prints the first page and nothing else. I notice that it does the same for the rest of the office suite. It only spools the first page and the not the rest of the document. Therefore only the first page gets printed. It only happens with the lexmark printer.

Any one have any ideas? Thanks.

Provided Answers: 1
    I know this is a basic question, and forgive me if it seems TOO basic, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the print driver?

I have done so within the last six months and still the same thing happens. It will work for a day or 2 or it may not work at all but I have been facing this problem for a while now. All the obvious stuff has been done. This seems to only happen with the XP machines printing to the lexmark printer.

Provided Answers: 1
    If it happens with the entire office suite, it is most likely a driver issue. I would recommend contacting support at lexmark and see if there is an updated driver or if this is a known issue. Obviously since it is a persistant problem with all of your applications, there is unfortunately little you can do with the applications themselves.

I have contacted Lexmark, just waiting to hear back from them. The drivers that came with the printer obviously don't have the XP driver and the one on the website is useless. So I'll wait and see what's next.

thanks.

You could also try www.driversguide.com The user name is :drivers and the password is :all

You could try doing a search there also ...

Tried that, didn't work.