Angry Unanswered: VB 6.0 and Access XP, ISAM error

I am using Access XP and VB 6.0 on Win XP. I had Access 97 and uninstalled it

I have a form with the standard data control on it with the MS data bound grid control(dbgrid32.ocx). When I try to run it, it gives me this error:"couldn't find installable ISAM" The data control is linked to the Access XP DB. The PC I had before this it worked on but now it does not work. On my current PC...if you go into the "Connect" property of the datacontrol it only has the option to select "Access" Whereas on the last PC I had this working on it had 2 option for Access: "Access" and "Access 2000" On the previous PC, when I selected the "Access 2000" it worked. However I reformatted my machine and now this driver is somehow not being installed

I already tried all these:
    1.) uninstalling and reinstalling Office XP pro
    2.) installing the latest version of MDAC
    3.) installing the latest version of JET
    4.) I thought maybe the jet driver is incorrectly being used
    Supposedly this msrd2x40.dll is for Access 97. I tried unregistering it and then deleting but the wierdest thing happens... The file miraculously reinstall itself back into the "...\WinNT\system32" directory
    5.) unregistering the components(JET and MDAC DLL's) manually with regsvr32.dll and reregistering ones from the other PC that worked. - still did not work.

Please help I'm stuck!!

[I attched the project and error screen print]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: VB 6.0 and Access XP, ISAM error

Reselect "Access2000;" - it is missing the semicolon

Matt

Originally posted by venutoa
    I am using Access XP and VB 6.0 on Win XP. I had Access 97 and uninstalled it

I have a form with the standard data control on it with the MS data bound grid control(dbgrid32.ocx). When I try to run it, it gives me this error:"couldn't find installable ISAM" The data control is linked to the Access XP DB. The PC I had before this it worked on but now it does not work. On my current PC...if you go into the "Connect" property of the datacontrol it only has the option to select "Access" Whereas on the last PC I had this working on it had 2 option for Access: "Access" and "Access 2000" On the previous PC, when I selected the "Access 2000" it worked. However I reformatted my machine and now this driver is somehow not being installed

I already tried all these:
    1.) uninstalling and reinstalling Office XP pro
    2.) installing the latest version of MDAC
    3.) installing the latest version of JET
    4.) I thought maybe the jet driver is incorrectly being used
    Supposedly this msrd2x40.dll is for Access 97. I tried unregistering it and then deleting but the wierdest thing happens... The file miraculously reinstall itself back into the "...\WinNT\system32" directory
    5.) unregistering the components(JET and MDAC DLL's) manually with regsvr32.dll and reregistering ones from the other PC that worked. - still did not work.

Please help I'm stuck!!

[I attched the project and error screen print]