down on the cube farm, left then right then another left

Unanswered: test thread to check if it can be deleted.

here is a test to delete a thread.

OK. So I left the line early when they handed out the "smart cookies" this morning. If you go to the "delete post" page there is the little tag that says " if your post is the first post of the thread the entire post will be deleted." When I try to delete the first post I am sent to the error page which says that I do not have access to this page (whichever page "this" is).

Any help out there?

Provided Answers: 1
    I just set up my own 2-post thread and tried to delete the whole thread, and got the same problem as you! I had to use my moderator options to delete it instead. Seems to be a bug!

Tony, [sorry I called you Andrew earlier :-( ]

Thanks for the follow up. Not a big issue that threads can not be deleted by originator, but when it is advertised as such it would be nice that it works. (must be the developer in me :-) ).

Is this something you can report? Should I report it to "admin@dbforums.com" or another address?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Todd

Provided Answers: 1
    As far as I know, you should report it to admin@dbforums.com. But I did that myself a month or so ago about a separate issue, and haven't received a reply yet!

Sorry I can't help further.