Unanswered: Can a user change his own password in a secured database

For my application, I have removed all the default menus and created a custom menu and toolbar.I have created the useraccounts with a default password for all.
    My question is, Is there a way so that the user can log in and change his/her own password.

I tried adding the 'Tools' menu into my custom menu, but when the user logs into the database, Under 'Tools' menu...Security section, he is not able to find the 'User and Group Accounts'.
    I am not sure what I am missing here. Can anyone help me.
    Thanks,

I made a form that looks like a Microsoft password dialogue box. It has three controls, and two buttons.

txtOldPassword
    txtNewPassword
    txtConfirm
    cmdChange
    cmdClose

For the OnClick event on the cmdChange button I have a call to a function. See exhibit A
    =gChangePassword(nz([txtOldPassword],""),nz([txtNewPassword],""),nz([txtConfirm],""))

The function is in the attached txt file. I think I stripped out all the other checks I was doing, so it should be fairly straight forward.

Merry Christmas

Attached Files Attached Files
    John
    This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Originally posted by jpshay
    I made a form that looks like a Microsoft password dialogue box. It has three controls, and two buttons.

txtOldPassword
    txtNewPassword
    txtConfirm
    cmdChange
    cmdClose

For the OnClick event on the cmdChange button I have a call to a function. See exhibit A
    =gChangePassword(nz([txtOldPassword],""),nz([txtNewPassword],""),nz([txtConfirm],""))

The function is in the attached txt file. I think I stripped out all the other checks I was doing, so it should be fairly straight forward.

Merry Christmas

Thanks a lot. I will try that.
    And

Merry Christmas!!.