Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Clipboard

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ger
    Posts
    1,969
    Provided Answers: 1

    Unanswered: Clipboard

    How can I copy a text to the Clipboard, and Paste it where else.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    Posts
    238

    Re: Clipboard

    Originally posted by hammbakka
    How can I copy a text to the Clipboard, and Paste it where else.

    Thanks
    Just a question first.... Copy text from a text box or??? ... and Paste to where?? ... There are quite a few copy commands... Give me an example and I'll try help you out...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ger
    Posts
    1,969
    Provided Answers: 1

    Re: Clipboard

    Originally posted by Trudi
    Just a question first.... Copy text from a text box or??? ... and Paste to where?? ... There are quite a few copy commands... Give me an example and I'll try help you out...
    Thanks for reply, suppose the user inputs his data in textBox1 then should input the same data in textBox2. So IÍ want to past the text entered in TextBox1 into TextBox2

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    Posts
    238

    Re: Clipboard

    Originally posted by hammbakka
    Thanks for reply, suppose the user inputs his data in textBox1 then should input the same data in textBox2. So IÍ want to past the text entered in TextBox1 into TextBox2

    Thanks
    Okay... Just curious... but why would you not use a simple assigment statement... For example

    textbox2 = textbox1

    ...in textbox1's AfterUpdate event would do the job without involving the clipboard at all?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ger
    Posts
    1,969
    Provided Answers: 1

    Re: Clipboard

    Originally posted by Trudi
    Okay... Just curious... but why would you not use a simple assigment statement... For example

    textbox2 = textbox1

    ...in textbox1's AfterUpdate event would do the job without involving the clipboard at all?
    Right, I can do that like you said, but I want to learn more about the Cliboard object

    Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •