Unanswered: How you make tree view

I left out the "do" and "a" on purpose because I'm moving to ADO. ha ha - get it? - avoided the 'doa', haha? get it...

Anyway.

After seeing a screen shot of Teddy's form with the treeview control in the thread "listbox help" I was hoping there was a simple example that I could see and build upon.

I would like to have a tree view on my main form.
    Select a hospital - all the patients are shown below. Select a patient, all the records are shown below. Click on a record and have the database bring up the appropriate form filtered for the patient selected.

John
    John
    This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Provided Answers: 1

Re: How you make tree view

Originally posted by jpshay
    After seeing a screen shot of Teddy's form with the treeview control in the thread "listbox help" I was hoping there was a simple example that I could see and build upon.

John
    The treeview for access is an activex control. You can use it by clicking the Insert menu -> ActiveX Control -> Microsoft TreeView Control.

Note that the treeview must be populated manually from code. This can be a bit tricky, but I think the clean result is worth the extra effort.

Also, This Page has some good material to get you started. It's not exactly what you're looking to do, but it does have some good examples for the methods and properties of the object.

Happy coding!

I send for you an Sample Base with an TreeView and the Code.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Saludos
    Norberto

Another link

Found this on MSDN may also help?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ml/sa00j14.asp
    Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull

Thanks everybody.

Have a good Christmas
    John
    This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.