Unanswered: Paradox 10 on XP Pro

I have been using Paradox in one form or another for 15 years. Recently upgraded to XP Pro. Since then I haven't had occasion to add pictures of my products to my database. I have been trying for 2 days not without success. Some graphics will go and others won't. The error message I get is "Unknown Internal operating system error...." If I delete the picture then all is well but if I try to leave the picture in everything locks up and I receive the error message. I have reduced the size of the image, number of bits, changed the type of graphic, uninstalled Paradox and reinstalled. I've run out of things to try. Any and all help will be appreciate. I am not around this area much a reply to my email address - motomem@bigriver.net will be very much appreciated.

Being You, i'll try:

1) Applying all the service packs to both Paradox (Stay away only from the SP4, it messes upp Paradox) and windows

2) Verify the format of your pictures, they could be damaged, you can also try to convert to BMP before importing

3) try on another system with XP Pro and no other app installed, since it can be some other app which locks paradox.

Bye!
    The only failure is not trying to do it.