Unanswered: Macro Action Window/Listbox Error

With respect to macros, according to Microsoft:

Setting

The RunMacro action has the following arguments.

Action argument Description
    Macro Name The name of the macro to run. The Macro Name box in the Action Arguments section of the Macro window shows all macros (and macro groups) in the current database. If the macro is in a macro group, it's listed under the macro group name in the list as macrogroupname.macroname. This is a required argument.

When I list my database objects ( Go To “FILE”, “PROPERTIES”, then click the “Contents” tab, there is no problem listing all of the objects in the database, including all of the macros. However when I try to add a new macro in the Macro window, the Macro Name listbox either:

1. Lists about half of the macros in the database, or
    2. Pops open an error message ”There isn’t enough memory to perform this operation. Close unneeded programs and try the operation again.” (The only other program running is XP pro as far as I know).

Either way, I am unable to add any new macros. This difficulty is happening on a computer with the XP Pro operating system, but not my computer with the win 98 system running. I tried raising the virtual memory on the XP system, but it doesn’t help. Obviously I’m missing something, but I don’t know what.
    Have you the answer?

Sincerely,

KEGMAIL

Why don't try to install the Office XP full with all the tools in that computer. I thing that something is bad in the instalation.
    Saludos
    Norberto