After installing this new FP on my servers I always get an error while trying to generate DDLs from the Control Center.
If the option "Use statement termination character" (Tools - Tools Settings - General) is not specified the job is run successfully, but when I open the results page there´s an error saying the File could not be found. Browsing the folders at the server there´s one file created with the command statement and one with the result (not the one expected), thus I got the impression the command was being interpreted as a part of the ECHO command. The command generated by Control Center to extract the DDLs and the file created from the execution of this command follows bellow:
-- File with the Command
echo db2look: /home/db/db2as/sqllib/db2_109.out