Wink Unanswered: Query parameters when running a report

Dear All

Hope you can help.

I have a number of queries which I run monthly to compile data for a monthly report. When I run each one I have to specify the date parameters (start and end date) for the query, which is fine.

The problem is that I want to create a monthly report which uses data from all of these queries without having to enter the same date parameters for each and every one of them when I run it.

Does anyone know of a way to get round this so that it knows to use the same dates for every query run by the report.

I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Thanks

I did something simalar to this, I had like 12 queries which I wanted to compile the data for into a report. Each of these queries has date parameters like this: Between [Type Desired Date @ 8:00 am] And [Type Desired Date @ 5:00 PM]. Now what I did to get this all into one report with it only prompting for the 2 dates/times I wanted was made sure each of the queries date fields had this "Between [Type Desired Date @ 8:00 am] And [Type Desired Date @ 5:00 PM]" in the date/time field. I then created a new query with all of the other queries in it and based my report off of that. Since the parameters are the same for each of the queries when I run the report it only prompts me the 2 times instead of 24 for each of the queries.

Hope that helps!

Thanks bmcgee,

I'll give that a try.