Question Unanswered: Passing text box value to query

Hi all!

I have a query that searches my "Company" table (specifically the "CompanyName" field). I have been opening the query in Edit mode and entering in the values I am searching for in the Criteria field. However, I need to be able to do a search that include wildcards. This is no problem when doing it from the query's Edit mode, but I want the user to be able to enter the "CompanyName" they are looking for (INCLUDING wildcards) in a text box (txtCompanyConflict) on a form called "frmConflict." I want this value to be passed to the query as the criteria to be searched.

Right now, I have the criteria in the query as [Forms]![frmConflict]![txtCompanyConflict] and it will not work with wildcards. I can put an exact name in there and it runs fine. However, I can't seem to get it to work with an wildcard (Specialty pulls up fine, Special* pulls up nothing).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I am a student and I am doing a side project for the company I work for part time and would like to get this to work!

Thank you for your help!
    Tim

Talking I answered my own question

Sorry for wasting your space here, but I fixed my problem :-D My criteria looks like this now:

Like "*" & [Forms]![frmConflict]![txtCompanyConflict] & "*"