Unanswered: Problems with Forms in Paradox 10 or 11

I am dying...if I develop one more form that dies, I am going to call Microsoft and see what the going rate on Access is...

I have a table created, but I do not want to use the Quick Form feature, as we have 31 fields to add to our form and it makes reading the form hard for those that have their pixels set high on their monitors...

So this is the message I get I attempt to save a completed form:

Could not write to file.

and then you get a help button or an okay button. Click on help and you get this:

Paradox for Windows Error:

No additional information is available for this message.

And if you hit okay, you lose your form.

Anyone able to give me some advice on this problem? Should I reinstall Paradox? This happened to another user on our network.

"Could not write to file" sounds to me like the form-file may be read-only. Or maybe a permissions problem. I interpret the message to read, literally, that Paradox could not write to this file... due to reasons entirely external to itself. And I would investigate this problem accordingly.
    ChimneySweep(R): fast, automatic
    table repair at a click of the

Thank you for that. I was guessing that was the problem, but I wasn't sure. I will try to save the form my hard disk instead of the network drive and see what happens.

Thanks again!