Unanswered: Form Recalcualtion problem

I'm having a problem with an Access form. I have a form that uses a Spreadsheet 10.0 Control and several sub-forms. When I load the form it continuously recalculates. Normally Access will recalculate every control on the form once and then stop, but for some reason this one will keep repeating the recalculate routine.

I've determined that it has something to do with the combination of the SpreadSheet object and the Subform objects. When I remove the spreadsheet object, the recalculation stops. Also when I remove all but 1 subform and leave the sheet, the recalcualtion stops. The recalculation also stops when I click on a textbox in one of the subforms, and then click on any control in the parent form.

Anyone have any ideas why this recalculation is occuring, or how to stop it?

Los2000

Re: Form Recalcualtion problem

Nevermind, I found the problem. The recalculations was being caused by linking a child field in the subform to a textbox in the parent form. Therefore, when either the parent or subform recalculated, it would trigger a recursive recalculation in the other.