Question Unanswered: UniVerse "Dynamic Connect" Docs

Hello out there!

I am porting a PICK R83 application to Universe 10.0.10 on Win2k. I am having a great deal of difficulty getting Dynamic Connect to handle the vt100 terminal emulation.

I have this successfully running under UV 9.5.2 on NT4 without any of these problems.

Monolith Support has been trying to help. IBM support pages have proven worthless so far. I cannot find any docs on Dynamic Connect other than the EXTREMELY general Help Pages.

Where does one get the specifics on what each one of the Setup choices/boxes/selections really does?

Nelson

Re: UniVerse "Dynamic Connect" Docs

Hello,

What client software are using? I have always heard the best way to connect to UniVerse was through SBClient or SB+.

Originally posted by nschroth
    Hello out there!

I am porting a PICK R83 application to Universe 10.0.10 on Win2k. I am having a great deal of difficulty getting Dynamic Connect to handle the vt100 terminal emulation.

I have this successfully running under UV 9.5.2 on NT4 without any of these problems.

Monolith Support has been trying to help. IBM support pages have proven worthless so far. I cannot find any docs on Dynamic Connect other than the EXTREMELY general Help Pages.

Where does one get the specifics on what each one of the Setup choices/boxes/selections really does?

Nelson