What about Database Architecture, Logical and Physical Database design.
It is the basics and Interesting as one can know how the things actually work.
You can get the matter for the seminar from any Oracle Book.
Wish you a Good Luck !
What about the back up and recovery process with various examples ? There are various methods of recovery for verious types of failures.
It is also a critical DBA activity so it should not be so simple to explain.
Moreover you will have to explain redo logs, it's working etc.
Try it !
1. Forms Runtime Messages and Alerts .
2. Handling Errors Using Built-In Subprograms
3. Controlling System Messages
4. Creating and Controlling Alerts
5. Data Validation
6. Controlling Validation Using Triggers
7. Using Navigation Triggers
8. Commit Processing, Transaction Processing, and Triggers
9. Implementing Array DML
Originally posted by sudsur
am new to oracle .. was working with stored procedures for the last few months ..
I want to take one seminar out here in my oraganization ..i
would be happy if i take some topic in Oracle ..
Can anyone suggest any topics which is suitable for taking a
seminar sessionn like this ..