Lightbulb Unanswered: hello help needed

Hello all,

Wish you happy New Year to all. I am developing application for palm in VB using mobile VB tool. Application is ruing fine but some times I get error The instruction at "0x47ef1f1" referenced memory at "0x00000018". The memory could not be "read"
    I searched in google and ms site but could not find any solution for the same. Please let me know if you have any further questions. I appreciate your time and your time and efforts.

Warm regards,
    Rajaneesh

Most likely antivirus program is giving trouble try shutting it down and run the program to see if it runs. HTH

Originally posted by sivaroo
    Most likely antivirus program is giving trouble try shutting it down and run the program to see if it runs. HTH
    Hello Sir,

Just tried but getting same problem .. do i need to reboot he system ?

Warm regards,
    Rajaneesh

Hi,
    I have came across almost same problem as you have and when i disabled antivirus program it worked fine. So try disabling it to prevent from starting it and reboot the system to see if it's the cause. Mostly I have had problem with Norton antivirus with the memory issue. If there is still problem I am sorry I can't help.

Originally posted by sivaroo
    Hi,
    I have came across almost same problem as you have and when i disabled antivirus program it worked fine. So try disabling it to prevent from starting it and reboot the system to see if it's the cause. Mostly I have had problem with Norton antivirus with the memory issue. If there is still problem I am sorry I can't help.

Hello Sir,

Even i am using norton anti virus program .. i will try it once again . anyway thanks for your effort and time.

Warm regards,
    Rajaneesh