Unanswered: Replication in cluster environment problem
1) I have the Active/Passive cluster environment (using Microsoft cluster service).
2) SQL2000 is installed on the cluster (Virtual instance).
3) Virtual instance of SQL Server is used as Publisher in Transactional replication with updatable subscribers.
4) Subscribers are passing updates to subscriber using MSMQ
5) The problem is : after I establish replication , the Queue Agent fails with following error (“Failed to initiate search for MSMQs”)
I have defined MSMQ resource at "Cluster Managager".
The settings that i was used were taken from microsoft article.
MSMQ have dependeny the same "Network name" as SQL Server.
So if the question "Did you define your MSMQ for your queue agent"
is about that , the answer is yes.
Probably i have not understood your question.